We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a successful career within a fast-growing real estate services and technology company. At Taxonics we are creating a first-of-its-kind real estate tax information platform that does more than simply present assessment and tax amounts. Our goal is to become the most trusted and trafficked real estate tax information platform in the commercial real estate industry.
We are looking for a team member that is firmly committed to collaboration and innovation, to deliver best in class solutions to the commercial real estate industry. As a company, we value two things above all else: exceptional service and exceptional results on behalf of our clients. As an employer, we understand that our people are the life blood of the organization. Without good people doing great things, we’re just another company. We do well by valuing our employees for their contributions to our growth and the innovation we deliver collectively to the industry. No individual at Taxonics has a monopoly on good ideas, and our success has been our continued ability to work as a team to deliver the innovative solutions and products our clients have come to expect from us. We want to hire a new team member that embodies this philosophy.
- Conduct research and collect data on real estate taxing jurisdictions, documenting and explaining their structure and processes.
- Help develop the jurisdictional research process as a system and collection of techniques.
- Collaborate with the development team to expand the research platform.
- Grow into a managerial role to train and supervise future researchers.
- Other miscellaneous projects focused on general commercial real estate market research and assistance with sales and marketing efforts with our sister company Cavalry Real Estate Advisors.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- High School or GED diploma required. College degree preferred but willing to consider applicable experience in lieu.
- Candidate must live within commuting distance of the Athens/Atlanta, Georgia or metropolitan Washington, DC areas.
- Prior experience with researching state/county codes, ordinances, and websites.
- Proactive, and organized to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to contribute both independently and as a team member
- Unwavering desire to provide the best service and outcome for clients
- Resourceful, collaborative, and an inherent desire to innovate
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills: including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, and timeliness are a must
- Ability to respond to changes in workflow and shifting priorities
- Base Salary: $55,000
- Business Origination Commission: 10% of net revenue generated from any new client and work you originate for the company (this is not a job requirement, but it is a valued skill)
- Year-end bonus equivalent to a % of company’s year-end total gross revenue
- Total estimated compensation in Year 1 (base + bonus): $60K
- Competitive health insurance and benefits
- Continual opportunity for advancement in the company, and annual compensation increases, based on merit and performance
Taxonics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.